Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Taos Real Estate is in the business of helping Taos people as well as newcomers buy and sell real estate in Taos County and northern New Mexico. We focus on service and respect for the basic values of people and community. Our customers are invaluable to our success and deserve the most reliable professional service available.
We set ourselves apart from other offices by being the most honest, having the highest integrity, and placing the well-being of our agents above all else. Our purpose is to enable the company to make a reasonable profit and to help our agents increase their standard of living by making as much money as possible.
Our guiding principle shall remain, “If you have to ask if it is ethical or not…Don’t Do It.” We believe that our philosophy and quality of our agents is due to their shared commitment to innovation, individual growth, and knowledge, shall dominate the Taos market. We shall maintain a level of excellence, which will become the standard by which all other organizations in the industry shall measure their success.
Leadership starts at the top.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
More than 200,000 homes are purchased by foreign buyers every year.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices utilizes an elite network of powerful relationships, along with modern, effective tools to bring together buyers and sellers of distinctive properties from all over the world.
Our experienced, service-oriented network professionals combine local expertise with vast global connections, the most advanced technology available and unparalleled marketing resources to deliver their clients best in-class results.
We reach up to 6 million unique users monthly through News Corp.’s Mansion Global WeChat Channel and MansionGlobal.com, and through The Wall Street Journal’s international sites, WSJ.com Europe, WSJ.com Asia and WSJ.com.
Listings also appear on both sides of China’s Great Firewall through Juwai.com, China’s largest international property portal attracting more than 2 million affluent Chinese consumers monthly.
Our global website, BerkshireHathawayHS.com, gives international shoppers a robust search experience of U.S. real estate translatable in 12 languages.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network listings appear before the highly affluent audience following the Financial Times of London: propertylistings.ft.com.
Our global syndication strategy capitalizes consumer preferences and search patterns to keep Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices listings in front of the world’s serious and qualified home buyers.
How can Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Taos Real Estate's exposure help sell your home?
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices spends more than $130 million annually on advertising, which has helped it become one of the most familiar brands in North America.
- The Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices brand name is repeatedly reinforced in the most popular advertising media including television, radio, magazines, newspapers, outdoor and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices' numerous media sponsorships.
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices attracts specialized markets with the Luxury Collection and the Resort Properties International.
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices' advertising is among the most aggressive in the industry, helping to plant the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices name in the minds of real estate buyers and sellers.
Relocation and Referral Services
How can Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices' relocation and referral programs influence the sale of your home?
- Contracted with more than 1,200 major corporations and institutions across North America to provide relocation services for thousands of employees and their families.
- Considering nearly one-third of residential real estate transactions involve relocation, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices give you a definite advantage over other companies.
- Generate more than 100,000 referrals every year, in addition to the local referral opportunities created by the 225,000 Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices sales representatives within their markets.
How will a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices sales broker use the information superhighway to sell your home?
- Every week, thousands of potential home buyers and sellers visit Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices' web site, www.berkshirehathawayhs.com.
- A home that is listed on the Internet can be seen by interested buyers from around the world - 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including social media.
- In addition to MLS, every Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices sales broker has exclusive access to the our own Intranet site which features news, information, marketing materials and other tools we often use to advertise your home more effectively.
- Daily updates originate locally from www.berkshirehathawayhomeservicestaosrealestate.com, which populates the berkshirehathawayHS.com site, as well as many national marketing real estate sites.
Why Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Taos Real Estate?
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Taos Real Estate offers an extensive variety of northern New Mexico land and houses for sale. Use our online database of real estate property listings to locate residential homes, vacation homes, condominiums, recreational properties, mountain and high-desert acreage for sale.
With years of experience in the local market, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Taos Real Estate is the leading real estate company in Taos. We are dedicated to being the most knowledgeable, accessible and professional real estate company in New Mexico.
With mortgage rates remaining at record lows and the stock market uncertain, real estate has become a solid investment both in the second home market and development areas. Here's how we can help.
Effective Local Marketing
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Internet: Our Web site listings can be found in local and national directories: www.realtor.com, BerkshireHathawayHS.com, www.taosnews.com & www.taoschamber.com.
- Virtual Tours: The chance to tour properties for sale from the comfort of your own computer.
Take a tour!
- E-newsletter: A quarterly e-newsletter for the hottest area properties, trends and the latest statistics.
- Printed Advertisements: Taos News: Display and El Mercado, Local Seasonal Guides, Individual Agent Listing Promotions.
- Real Estate Magazines: Enchanted Homes, Unique Homes, and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Prestige Luxury Collection. Request a guide.
- KTAO: Joel Schantz, Qualifying Broker, speaks about current trends in real estate markets.
Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
How does MLS work?
- Our Paragon Multiple Listing Service is a constantly evolving database of properties that are currently on the market in any given area.
- An MLS listing, submitted by the seller's sales representative, generally includes all the important information on a home such as square footage, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, special features and the listing price.
- Quite often, MLS is the first place a buyer's real estate sales representative will go to find a home for their client, making this one of the most visible and valuable mediums for selling a home.
- View listings- IDX-MLS on the web
Real estate is a living and breathing entity. What goes up, must come down. What goes down, must go up.
Links to market information within this site:
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Taos Real Estate is #1 Real Estate Company in Taos.
#1 Real Estate Company in Taos MLS
#1 Sales Volume in the MLS
#1 Residential Listing Units Sold
#1 Residential Buyer Units Sold
#1 Residential Listing Sales Volume Sold
#1 Buyers Sales Volume Sold
#1 Land Units Sold
"Do Business With The Professionals Doing The Business!"